- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Johnston Gardens
- 8 min walk
- Gordon Highlanders Museum
- 9 min walk
- Rendezvous Cafe
- 8 min walk
- Prego Aberdeen
- 10 min walk
- Aberdeen (ABZ)
- 11 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Aberdeen's Aberdeen West End neighbourhood, The Chester Hotel is in the city centre. Johnston Gardens and Westburn Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Codonas Amusement Park and Storybook Glen. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Curl Aberdeen or Pittodrie Stadium.
- Johnston Gardens - 8 min walk
- Gordon Highlanders Museum - 9 min walk
- Rubislaw Quarry - 10 min walk
- Westburn Park - 3 min drive
- Aberdeen Royal Infirmary - 3 min drive
- Aberdeen Station - 7 min drive
- Aberdeen (ABZ) - 11 min drive
- Rendezvous Cafe - 8 min walk
- Prego Aberdeen - 10 min walk
- Duchess Jean Tea Room - 11 min walk
- Coppa - 11 min walk
- J G Ross - 13 min walk
About this property
The Chester Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 20 per night.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Chester Hotel Aberdeen
- Chester Hotel
- Chester Aberdeen
- Liked: Cleanliness, room comfort
- Disliked: Staff & service
Staff could not advise what type of room I was staying in. Advised that room service was open 24/7, in fact it was partial menu. Ordered sandwiches and soup, from the partial menu, then advised soup not available. First only one sandwich arrived, stale. Then after 45 minutes two soups and second sandwich arrived??. Breakfast service poor, no signs, no greeting, no seating, hard to get a coffee. Did not even ask if we were staing at hotel. Good point is the checkout manager listened to thse issues and siad it would be escalated. Better to stay at the Athol and see how service is managed. High potential, classy finish, but not a tuned management at Chester yet.