What is Expedia.ca’s Best Price Guarantee?
We’re so confident you’ll find the best price for your trip on Expedia.ca that we guarantee it! Find a cheaper identical trip within 24 hours of booking and we’ll refund the difference–and give you an Expedia.ca travel coupon worth $50.
To take advantage of the Best Price Guarantee, you must submit a claim online within twenty-four (24) hours of your Expedia.ca booking. Click on “submit your claim” below to do so. The claim will be verified by our customer service representatives, and you will be contacted with respect to the validity of your claim within 72 hours.
Expedia.ca’s Best Price Guarantee only applies to Hotel, Car Rental, Package and All-Inclusive Vacation products.Click here to submit your claim.
Click here for Terms and Conditions.
- Best Price Guarantee. Expedia.ca’s Best Price Guarantee applies to all bookings made via Expedia.ca’s website (Expedia.ca) after October 21st, 2012. In the unlikely event that you find a lower rate on Expedia.ca or on another Canadian-based website within 24 hours of booking with Expedia.ca, we will credit or refund to you the difference. In addition, we will give you a fifty dollar ($50.00) coupon good on a future booking of an Expedia Rate hotel or air plus hotel package on Expedia.ca. This Best Price Guarantee is subject to the terms and conditions listed below.
- Notifying Expedia of a Claim. You must submit a claim online at Expedia.ca by completing the online submission form in full following all online instructions and prompts (including without limitation providing any required screen captures of the submitted lower rate offer) within twenty-four (24) hours after your Expedia.ca booking to make a claim under the Best Price Guarantee. The submitted lower rate will be validated by our customer service representatives. The lower rate must be available for booking at the time you contact us, as determined by our customer service representatives.
- Must be "Apples to Apples" Comparison. The Best Price Guarantee is available only for exact itinerary matches, for example, specific carrier or provider (including class of service), hotel (including room type), cabin category, rental car company and vehicle class, applicable refund policy, and the exact same dates and times of travel or service as booked through Expedia.ca. For any stand-alone product booking (for example, a hotel room), the comparison must be to the same product purchased stand-alone through another website (i.e., not part of a hotel + air travel package). Except as noted below, the Best Price Guarantee applies only to the cost of booked travel, as presented in the Expedia.ca search results, without including any taxes and fees. The Best Price Guarantee is not available for bookings on websites where the carrier, property, rental car company, itinerary or similar booking details are unknown until after purchase. You must meet all requirements imposed on the lower price (if any), including, without limitation, residency, regional and age-related requirements.
- Comparison Rates Must Be Available to the General Public Online. The Best Price Guarantee applies only to prices both advertised and available to the general public on an English or French-language website. For example, this does not include promotional codes or vouchers, rates offered on membership program websites, corporate discounts or rates; group, charter, rewards program, incentive, meeting, convention, consolidator or interline prices; prices obtained via auction or similar process; or prices available only by using a coupon or other promotion not offered to the general public. The lower rate may not come from a website where you call to get the rate, or from an e-mail that you received. The rate must be quoted, booked, and paid for in Canadian dollars.
- Important Note Regarding Travel Packages. When you book a travel package (i.e., air + hotel, air + hotel + car, air + car, or hotel + car booked together as a package on the same itinerary) with Expedia.ca, the Best Price Guarantee applies to the cost of the travel package, respectively, plus all taxes and fees.
- Verification of Claims. All requests, including receipts, are subject to verification by Expedia.ca. Expedia.ca will not accept screenshots or other purported evidence of a lower price that cannot be independently confirmed by Expedia personnel. Nor will Expedia verify any request that it believes, in its sole discretion, is the result of a printing or other error or is made fraudulently or in bad faith. Claims will only be accepted for pre-paid purchases made on Expedia.ca. Only one claim will be permitted per Expedica.ca itinerary. Verified requests will receive a credit to the credit card used for the booking, within approximately 7-10 days of verification with the exception of refunds on pre-packaged vacation bookings. In these cases, a cheque for the refunded amount will be mailed to claimant within two weeks of verification. Limit: one (1) $50 coupon per entire booking, and three (3) coupons per customer per calendar month (regardless of the number of accounts used by the customer). Each coupon is valid for one (1) year from month of issuance. *Click here for complete coupon terms and condition.
- Changes. Expedia.ca reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify or discontinue the Best Price Guarantee or to restrict its availability to any person, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to you. The terms that are in effect at the time of your booking will determine your eligibility under the Best Price Guarantee. No change in the Best Price Guarantee will affect any coupon that has already been issued to you. The failure by Expedia to enforce any provision of these Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.