Las Vegas is known for nighttime beauty that will literally take your breath away with every turn. This lively city is also known for offering some of the best hotel experiences in the world.
When my family travels to Las Vegas, we love going to visit the different hotels and see what they have to offer. The fact is, each one is so unique and offers their own distinct experience – truthfully, they are each comparable to cities within a city. From restaurants, shops, shows and more – you can really live a luxe life on vacation in Vegas, and your the hotel is the key to your grande experience.
Here are the Top 10 Luxe Hotels in Las Vegas!
1. Caesars Palace: Caesars Palace offers a variety of villas as well as suites and basic rooms for every occasion and price point. Their Garden of the Gods Pool Oasis is quite luxurious, and add in a few Spa amenities from QUA, along with the fresh Omnia night club – and you won’t want to leave the palace! I have to admit, the general aura of Caesars Palace is also very romantic and regal-like, which adds to the lavish experience.
2. Wynn Las Vegas: Not only does the Wynn have a luxury architectural design, but the interior of the hotel, with its modern designs and exceptional service, will have you in awe as well. Dine next to waterfalls and dance your evening away at its nightclub. The Wynn is also complete with a fantastic pool and other exceptional spa amenities.
3. The Cosmopolitan Las Vegas: With wraparound terrace rooms, bungalows, fantastic room service and 12 restaurants around, this is the ideal place for those looking for the best food experiences in Vegas, without venturing far from your hotel room.
We loved our stay at The Cosmopolitan Las Vegas, even down to the exquisite chandeliers in the casino. The Cosmopolitan Las Vegas has become a top venue for concerts on the strip – be sure to stop in at the Marquee Nightclub, it’s become a known hot spot for both guests and celebrities.
4. Mandarin Oriental: Spas, fitness rooms, yoga, and a salon, this hotel is every woman’s dream! Spend your days relaxing in the spa suites and end your night in your Strip View room or Apex Suite to take in the astonishing views from your window.
5. The Palazzo Resort Hotel and Casino: Offering complimentary show tickets and romance getaway packages, couples will enjoy the Palazzo with stylish designs and large room sizes. With TVs in your suite bathroom and three pools to choose from, you won’t regret spending time here!
6. Bellagio: This AAA Five Diamond Award Winning hotel will satisfy your most luxurious requests. With a 24-hour butler service, private salons, work out centres and spacious villas – this resort is one opulent stay.
7. The Venetian Resort Hotel and Casino: The Venetian’s renaissance suites are to-die-for, they are enough to keep you satisfied during your trip. Enjoy spending your evenings in the one of three pools or in your relaxing in your luxury suite with gorgeous views and.
8. Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas: The art deco inspired rooms, and spa treatments will make you feel rejuvenated and refreshed during your exciting stay in Las Vegas. With two restaurants and four lounges, the Four Seasons is the place to go for those looking for a great hotel experience and people watching in Vegas.
9. Aria Resort and Casino: With Cirque du Soleil performances conveniently located right on the casino stage, Aria is one Las Vegas hotel to keep on your radar. Hot tubs, cabanas, poolside bars, a therapy pool and numerous other aquatic areas, all you have to worry about is which pool to pick – then enjoy your day lounging away! End your evening watching one of the many performances conveniently offered at the hotel.
10. MGM Grand: If you are looking for entertainment this is the place to be! With over 13 room choices, spas, pools, salons, golfing and numerous other amenities – MGM Grand is the go to hotel for those wanting to both relax and enjoy some great evenings out. Offering entertainment such as a roller coaster, David Copperfield performances, theaters, comedy clubs and the grand arena – there really is entertainment for everyone, and all tastes!
Which luxe Las Vegas hotel won you over?