1. They’re surprised that we don’t put maple syrup on everything.
2. Apparently, every conversation we have revolves around hockey.
3. We’re apologetic. Maybe a little bit too apologetic.
4. Poutine might not have the same international appeal as it does here.
5. We’re known for our impressive, lumberjack-esque facial hair.
6. We finish every sentence with “eh”, eh?
7. If we invite someone to the cottage, they might have no idea what that is.
8. But most importantly, almost everyone said we were some of the nicest, most welcoming, most lovable people on the planet. And for us, that makes it one very Happy Canada Day. Canadians can keep making a great global impression with great deals during the Expedia.ca Summer Sale.