Space Needle & Chihuly Garden and Glass Tickets Combo
Cleaning and safety practices
- Two iconic, must-see Seattle Centre attractions in one day
- Breathtaking artwork at Chihuly Garden and Glass
- All-new thrilling views at totally transformed Space Needle
- Chihuly Garden and Glass: live glass demos and garden talks
- Space Needle: revolving glass floor and open-air outer deck
Space Needle & Chihuly Garden and Glass Combination Tickets
Admission to the Space Needle and Chihuly Garden and Glass. Must visit both attractions on the same day. All guests must start their visit at the Space Needle even if they wish to visit Chihuly Garden and Glass first.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test required for entry starting October 25
- Children 4 and younger are complimentary.
- Both venues are wheelchair accessible.
- Both attractions must be visited the same day.
- All Guests must comply with our industry-leading Elevating Clean standards during their visit. Learn more at spaceneedle.com/elevatingclean.
- Hours of operation vary; please check before you go.
What you can expect
Proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test required for all Guests over age 12 starting October 25. Visit www.spaceneedle.com/prescreen for more information!
Experience 2 of Seattle’s most iconic landmarks with combo tickets to the Space Needle and Chihuly Garden and Glass. The Space Needle has been transformed recently with a truly one-of-a-kind, multi-level observation deck, and Chihuly Garden and Glass attracts art lovers from around the world thanks to its spectacular glass creations.
Seattle’s must-see architectural marvel is now a can’t-miss experience after the Space Needle's transformational renovation. Explore 2 entirely new levels of thrills, plus views of sparkling waters and snow-capped mountains. Step out on The Loupe, the world’s first and only revolving glass floor, for never-before-seen views of the structure and city. Lean into tilting glass walls on the open-air outdoor observation deck. Float over Seattle on one of 24 Skyrisers, angled glass benches perched around the outdoor deck.
After taking in the all-new views at the Space Needle, immerse yourself in a world where curiosity, creativity, and colour come to life right next door at Chihuly Garden and Glass. Throughout the Galleries, ever-changing Garden, and signature Glasshouse, be inspired by artist Dale Chihuly’s innovation and passion. All guests receive complimentary digital photo downloads and access to daily Gallery Talks and live glass demonstrations. Admission includes complimentary audio tour (smartphone required).
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Masks required
- Masks provided
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Individually wrapped food options available