Skip-the-Line Acropolis & Athens Sightseeing & Museum Tour
Cleaning and safety practices
- Tour group numbers restricted to a maximum of 26 people
- Whispers audio devices for social distance during the tour
- Views fit for a mythological god atop the ancient Acropolis
- More than 2000-year-old site of the first Olympic Games
- Skip-the-line entrance to Acropolis Museum
Skip-the-Line Acropolis & Athens Sightseeing & Museum Tour without entrance fees
Live Commentary in English. This option includes guided tour of Athens, Acropolis, and Acropolis Museum. Entrance fees are not included and are being paid to the guide at the start of the tour offering skip-the-line access.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Whispers audio devices will be given to you in order to keep social distance guidelines inside the archaeological site without missing any word of the fascinating narration of our guide. Mini Whispers are thoroughly sanitised from our staff and inside the charging cases with UVC lights.
- Buses are filled to only half of their capacity and the number of buses used is increased.
- The guide will wear a mask throughout the duration of the tour while face masks are required for travellers also.
- Our staff is trained in the latest hygiene protocols and cleaning procedures and use personal protective equipment (face masks/shields and optional gloves)
- The high-traffic areas are regularly sanitised, and the gear/equipment is always sanitised between uses
- Sanitizing dispensers are available at Key Tours ticket office for use before your departure
- The temperature and wellness of all those participating in the service (guide, driver, staff) will be monitored daily.
- Children 4 years old and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Tour operates in English, Spanish, French and Italian according to the scheduled programme. The tour may be conducted bilingual in some occasions.
What you can expect
Listen to stories from your expert guide, which bring the city to life as you visit some must-see attractions in the comfort of a luxury coach. Skip the lines and wander through the site of the first-ever Olympic Games and the world-famous Acropolis.
You start with a photo stop at the Panathenaic Stadium, an ancient sports venue that dates back all the way to 556 BC. As you drive through the city, your guide explains the history of ruins, temples, and the landscape in front of you. Admire Mount Olympus—where Zeus once ruled the world, the National Library, the Royal Palace with its guards dressed in characteristic uniforms, and the Greek Parliament.
Climb atop a rocky outcrop crowned with the Acropolis, a site of utmost cultural and historical significance. Far-reaching views of temples built long ago open up before you.
See majestic amphitheatres on the way to one of the world’s top collections of artefacts from the Greek Bronze Age, Roman, and Byzantine eras. You visit the breathtaking Parthenon Hall too, where marble sculptures tower above you as natural light finds its way through the floor-to-ceiling windows.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Masks required
- Hand sanitizer provided