Phuket Island Introduction Tour Half Day
Cleaning and safety practices
- Must-see Phuket attractions like breathtaking Patong Beach
- Panoramic views of beaches & the sea from Karon Viewpoint
- A visit to Promthep Cape at the south end of Phuket Island
- Tour of Wat Chalong—the most venerated temple in Phuket
- Chance to discover Phuket's history, architecture & culture
Private Afternoon Tour
Live commentary in English. Live Commentary in English.
Afternoon Join Tour
Live Commentary in English.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children 1 and younger are complimentary.
- Children 11 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- If you are being picked up in Rawai, you will be picked up after the tour stops at Patong Beach.
- Pickup is available from hotels in Patong, Karon, Kata, Rawai, and Phuket Town. A surcharge, payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the activity, applies for pickup from outside of these areas.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- For Join Tours: A Minimum number of 4 persons is required for the tour to operate. In the unlikely event that there would not be enough passengers to meet requirements on the day of the tour, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
What you can expect
Discover the cultural landmarks and iconic beaches of stunning Phuket on this half-day introduction to the sights and sounds of Thailand's largest island. Get your bearing as you zip between sun-soaked beaches and striking temples, and keep your camera handy for visits to spectacular lookout points.
After you're picked up from your hotel, make your way to Patong Beach—one of the most popular beaches in the area. Take in the view of blonde sands framed by turquoise waters and framatic rock formations just offshore. From there, continue to Karon Viewpoint, where you can enjoy panoramic views of 3 beaches—Kata, Kata Noi, and Karon.
Proceed to Promthep Cape, at the south end of Phuket Island, to snap photos of the breathtaking scenery of the coastline. Next, make your way to the neighbouring Wat Chalong, one of the most venerated temples in Phuket. Admire the beautiful designs of Siamese architecture, and observe the practices of local Buddhist culture.
Lastly, head back to Phuket Town. Pop into a cashew factory to taste and shop for nutty souvenirs, and then cruise through the streets to admire the well-preserved and historic Sino-Portuguese architecture of the city. Your outing ends at the Gems Gallery, where you can opt to stay and shop before hopping on a bus to be dropped off back at your hotel.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Individually wrapped food options available