Family-friendly indoor attraction perfect for young children
2 LEGO® rides - Kingdom Quest and Merlin's Apprentice Ride
4-D Film experience with wind, rain & lightning effects
Chance to build & test your own LEGO® creations
See 1.5 million LEGO bricks in MINILAND, a Phoenix cityscape
About this activity
What's included, what's not
Admission to LEGOLAND® Discover Centre Tempe
Access to all rides and attractions
4-D Cinema show
Food and drinks
Cleaning and safety practicesSee all
- Masks required
- Contactless tickets
- Vehicles and venues disinfected
What you can expect
LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Arizona is a LEGO® World full of colour, creativity, and excitement for children and their families. From the epic to the entertaining, experience it all as a family of LEGO fanatics. The ultimate indoor LEGO playground includes 12 unique family attractions and activities for the family to enjoy.
Enjoy many LEGO attractions including:
- Kingdom Quest adventure ride where families hop aboard a royal chariot to save the princess in this interactive journey.
- Discover a JURASSIC-sized adventure,Dino Explorer, to create a LEGO dinosaur and even snap a picture with the larger-than-life LEGO T-Rex.
- See famous LEGO characters on the big screen, like The LEGO® Film ™ A New Adventure, at the 4D LEGO Cinema.
- Go faster and higher on Merlin’s Apprentice Ride where families control an enchanted cart to conjure the sorcerer’s spell and soar into the sky.
- Explore MINILAND®, a Phoenix cityscape, made entirely out of LEGO Bricks – over 1 million to be exact.
- Build friendship in LEGO® Friends Heartlake City and create new colourful additions to add to their growing town. Get a selfie with a LEGO Friend during the visit too.
- Create a LEGO racing car at the LEGO Build & Test and race vehicles on the test track for the quickest time.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Masks required
- Hand sanitizer provided
This information is provided by our partners