Fast-track access to 2 of the most-visited sights in Venice
Tour of St. Mark's Basilica including first-floor terrace
Visit to the Doge's Palace with art by Veronese & Tintoretto
Group of 25 people of fewer & walking on the Bridge of Sighs
Hearing informative commentary from your local expert guide
About this activity
What's included, what's not
Venice walking tour including local Venetian guide
Skip-the-Line entrance at Doge's Palace
Special access to the terraces of St. Mark’s Basilica
Headsets when necessary
Commentary provided in English
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Cleaning and safety practicesSee all
- Masks required
- Contactless tickets
- Vehicles and venues disinfected
What you can expect
Due to Covid19, until the end of 2020, this tour will be amended to ensure your safety:
- Group tours: Group size and tour duration may be reduced. This will be amended as as Covid restrictions relax in accordance with local regulations
- St Marks Basilica may be subject to visit restrictions, your tour will be amended on the day to offer you the most comprehensive experience available.
- Please also note that it is not possible to bring large backpacks on the tour
Combine the top 2 sights in Venice in a hassle-free tour led by an expert local guide. With pre-reserved tickets and skip-the-line access, you get straight inside the Doge's Palace for an intimate small-group tour.
First, step inside Venice's most important church, St. Mark's Basilica, and admire the east-meets-west architecture. With access to the first-floor terrace, get close to the beautiful gold mosaics, see the gold horses, and admire beautiful views from the balcony over St. Mark's Square. Led by an expert guide, hear how most of the basilica's prized possessions ended up here by less than honest means.
Your second stop is no less beautiful. Palazzo Ducale, or the Doge's Palace, was home to the doge, or duke, of Venice and his seat of government. Skip the line with pre-reserved tickets and walk straight inside to explore huge council chambers, incredible audience rooms, and a stunning ballroom with works by renowned Venetian masters such as Veronese and Tintoretto.
Hear the intriguing history of this building that housed the world's oldest republic as well as its most fascinating government and even an incarcerated Casanova. You even see the New Prisons and walk on the renowned Bridge of Sighs.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Masks required
- Masks provided
- Hand sanitizer provided
This information is provided by our partners