River cruise on board an old-fashioned paddlewheeler.
Option to add a delicious Creole buffet dinner
Live Dixieland Jazz band sets a perfect mood for dancing.
Sweeping waterfront views along the Mississippi River.
Authentically styled with lush Victorian-era decor.
About this activity
What's included, what's not
2-Hour Creole Queen Cruise on the Mississippi River
Live Jazz Entertainment
Cleaning and safety practicesSee all
- Masks required
- Contactless tickets
- Vehicles and venues disinfected
What you can expect
Step back in time on a New Orleans jazz cruise with dinner on board the historic Creole Queen paddlewheeler boat. Treat yourself to a delightful evening out on the Mighty Mississippi River accompanied by the tunes of a Dixieland jazz band on the Creole Queen dinner cruise.
As you board her open-air decks to the drifting sounds of live jazz, the sun slips behind the horizon, painting the sky in shades of pink and gold. For a pure New Orleans experience, you can opt to enjoy a lavish Creole buffet dinner onboard filled with New Orleans cusine. Fill your plate with classics like delicious jambalaya, red beans and rice, and chicken and sausage gumbo, paired perfectly with crumbly hunks of cornbread.
Take to the dance floor to move and groove to the sounds of Dixieland jazz, consider grabbing a craft cocktail from the onboard bar, or step outside to enjoy the fresh air as you sail down the Mississippi at twilight.
Sample menu includes:
- Caesar salad
- Chicken and sausage gumbo
- Louisiana Creole jambalaya
- Cajun baked chicken
- Cajun braised beef brisket
- Cajun seafood pasta
- Red beans and rice
- Maize mac choux
- Green beans
- Paddlewheeler white chocolate bread pudding with whisky sauce
- Bread and butter and cornbread
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Hand sanitizer provided
This information is provided by our partners