90-Minute Savannah Riverboat Sightseeing Cruise
4.1/54.1 out of 5
You will receive an incredible experience to see Georgia's historic “First City” and her thriving port from the water's unique perspective. Decked out in traditional red, white and blue these towering riverboats are a staple along Savannah's historic riverfront.
Hear our Captain’s intriguing tales and historic facts about our modern port and the ships that visit from all over the world. Then make your way down river to Old Fort Jackson, home of one of the largest and oldest original artillery pieces in the country! Take advantage of the great photo opportunities of Savannah’s historic riverfront and skyline. Bar & Grille available on top deck.
3:30pm Sightseeing Cruise
During our 90 minute cruise, sit back and relax as our Captain captivates you with intriguing tales and historic facts about our modern day port and river front. Boarding begins at 3pm
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Riverboats do not have a dress code
- Boarding ramps and main decks of each vessel are accessible by wheelchairs
- The main deck of the Savannah River Queen is handicapped accessible, but bathrooms are not
- Yes, smoking is allowed, but only on the outside decks. No smoking is allowed anywhere on the interior cabin of the boat
- A cash bar is available on all cruises for the purchase of alcoholic drinks; minimum drinking age is 21 years
- No walking is required for our tour
- The boarding ramps and main decks of each vessel are accessible by wheelchairs. The Georgia Queen is handicapped accessible and is outfitted with a passenger lift and handicapped accessible bathrooms. The main deck of the Savannah River Queen is handicapped accessible, but bathrooms are not. Please contact our ticket office with questions.
- YOU MUST ALLOW AN EXTRA 30-60 MINUTES TO FIND PARKING IN DOWNTOWN SAVANNAH. YOU WILL NOT BE OFFERED A REFUND IF YOU MISS THE BOAT.
Savannah Riverboat Cruises
Old Fort Jackson (Pass by)
Historic River Street (Pass by)
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Hand sanitizer provided