Get an overview of this hotelHotel in Pontaubert with free parking
Popular property highlights
Situated in a rural location, this hotel is 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Tour de l'Horloge and 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from Musee de l'Avallonnais. Parc des Chaumes and Domaine Maria Cluny are also within 6 mi (10 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, free newspapers, and multilingual staff. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a garden.
All rooms are individually decorated and offer free WiFi and free bottled water. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with digital channels, and guests will also find premium bedding and portable fans.
Hôtel Restaurant Les Fleurs
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This Pontaubert hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Hôtel Restaurant Les Fleurs is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 7
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 1
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Premium bedding
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Portable fan
- Number of bathrooms -
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Les Fleurs - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Kayaking nearby
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
- Friday - Sunday: 8 AM - 10 PM
- Monday - Thursday: 4 PM - 10 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5.00 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.60 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 10.00 for adults and EUR 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5.00 per pet, per night
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).