- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Yokohama Stadium
- 3 min walk
- Kanagawa Kenmin Hall
- 9 min walk
- Aquila Volans
- 1 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Yokohama's Chinatown neighbourhood, Daiwa Roynet Hotel Yokohama-Koen is in the city centre and near a metro station. Yokohama Marine Tower and Landmark Tower are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Yokohama Cosmo World and Zoorasia Yokohama Zoological Gardens. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Yokohama Stadium or Yokohama Arena. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Yokohama Stadium - 3 min walk
- Kanagawa Kenmin Hall - 9 min walk
- Yamashita Park - 12 min walk
- Yokohama Marine Tower - 12 min walk
- Red Brick Warehouse - 14 min walk
- Ishikawacho station - 9 min walk
- Isezakichojamachi Station - 13 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 16 min drive
- Aquila Volans - 1 min walk
- Sukiya - 1 min walk
- Moriva Coffee - 1 min walk
- Flashback Cafe - 1 min walk
- Phakchi Jo's - 1 min walk
About this property
Daiwa Roynet Hotel Yokohama-Koen
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Check-in and check-out times vary by room type. Guests must check-in from 2 PM to 8 PM and check-out by 9 AM, as noted in the relevant room names. All other room types allow check-in from 2 PM to midnight and check-out by 11 AM. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1300 for adults and JPY 800 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 1200 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Reception staff exceptionally friendly and helpful