- Hartono Mall
- 4 min walk
- Yogyakarta State University
- 4 min drive
- Yogyakarta (JOG-Adisucipto Intl.)
- 9 min drive
- Plaza Ambarrukmo
- 14 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Connected to the convention centre and in the business district, Yogyakarta Marriott Hotel is in an area with great shopping. Palace of Yogyakarta and Prambanan Temple are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Malioboro Street and Jogja City Mall. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Maguwoharjo Stadium, or consider a night out at Jogja Expo Center.
- Hartono Mall - 4 min walk
- Yogyakarta State University - 4 min drive
- Gadjah Mada University - 7 min drive
- Maguwoharjo Stadium - 7 min drive
- Plaza Ambarrukmo - 14 min drive
- Yogyakarta Train Station - 7 min drive
- Yogyakarta (JOG-Adisucipto Intl.) - 9 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Taman Sari Bar & Grill – Café with a bar offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- The Lounge – Open daily.
About this property
Yogyakarta Marriott Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for IDR 371950.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: IDR 150000 for adults and IDR 75000 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: IDR 141000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: IDR 141000 (one-way), (up to 12 years old)
- Valet parking fee: IDR 166000 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: IDR 371950.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort