Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Yellowknife from CA $135
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Yellowknife Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Yellowknife Pet-friendly Hotels
Yellowknife Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in Yellowknife? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of the 7 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here are some top hotels and accommodations rated by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Stanton Suites Hotel Yellowknife is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a 24-hour fitness center and free newspapers. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's family-friendly amenities and location.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Yellowknife is a hotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests a fitness center and laundry facilities. Our customers appreciate this 2-star hotel's breakfast and location.
- Pets can join their owners at The Explorer Hotel Yellowknife. This hotel provides guests with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers appreciate this 3.5-star hotel's breakfast and central location.
Planning Your Trip to Yellowknife
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organize an outing with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 20°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -26°F
- April-June: the average is 67°F during the day and 0°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 31°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 42°F as the daytime average and -22°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Yellowknife is 0 inches
Exploring Yellowknife with Your Pet
Known for its beautiful sunsets and theaters, Yellowknife has lots to offer visitors including its rich culture, hiking trails, and opera. See the local sights and visit Prince of Wales Northern Heritage Centre and Yellowknife Veterans Memorial. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Northern Frontier Visitors Center. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Great Slave Animal Hospital.