Get an overview of this hotelLuxury hotel with winery and restaurant
Situated in a rural location, this luxury hotel is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Yering Station Winery and within 3 mi (5 km) of Melbourne Skydive Centre and Yering Farm Wines. Sticks Winery and Train Trak Wines are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with an attached winery, this smoke-free hotel has a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a bar/lounge, an outdoor tennis court, and a conference center are onsite.
All 32 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Comforts include premium bedding and down comforters, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like espresso makers and bathrobes. Housekeeping is available once per stay.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Chateau Yering Historic House Hotel
A winery is attached to this Yering hotel. Chateau Yering Historic House Hotel features an outdoor tennis court and an outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This Victorian hotel also offers a library, multilingual staff, and a garden. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Chateau Yering Historic House Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Concierge services
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms 3
- Total number of rooms - 32
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Picnic area
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tennis on site
- Number of floors - 2
- Wedding services
- Conference space
- Free WiFi
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Luggage storage
- Outdoor pool
- Winery attached
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis court
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Balcony or patio
- Room service (24 hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Individually decorated
- Free WiFi
- Flat-panel TV
- Private bathroom
- Individually furnished
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Espresso maker
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Sweetwater Cafe - This restaurant serves breakfast only. Open daily.
Eleonores Restaurant - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in Modern European cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor tennis court and an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 90.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 30.00 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Resort fee
- Fee for full breakfast: AUD 35 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 220.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 30.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 90.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Chateau Historic House
- Chateau Historic House Hotel
- Chateau Yering Historic House
- Chateau Yering Historic House Hotel
- Yering Chateau
- Yering Hotel
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.