- Wood Islands Lighthouse
- 3 min drive
- Brudenell River Provincial Park
- 35 min drive
- Charlottetown, PEI (YYG)
- 52 min drive
- Port-la-Joye-Fort Amherst
- 76 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Wood Islands, this cottage is in a rural location and on the beach. Orwell Corner Historic Village and Sir Andrew Macphail Homestead are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Northumberland Provincial Park and Northumberland Ferry.
- Wood Islands Lighthouse - 3 min drive
- Brudenell River Provincial Park - 35 min drive
- Historic Charlottetown Waterfront - 44 min drive
- Charlottetown Port - 46 min drive
- Port-la-Joye-Fort Amherst - 76 min drive
- Charlottetown, PEI (YYG) - 49 min drive
About this property
Homeport "portside" Lighthouse Views. Firepit. Minutes to Ferry - Nova Scotia
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Cozy, clean and amazing location
The cottage is wonderfully arrayed with everything you need for utensils and the like. It was spic and span clean when we arrived, super clean! Laundry onsite was a nice feature to have. All in all, place is easy to find, the views are amazing and the cottage is comfortable.