- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Norwood Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Executive Room, 2 Queen Beds
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Executive Suite, Multiple Beds, Accessible
About this area
Located in Winnipeg, Norwood Hotel is near the airport and near the boardwalk. Travellers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Canadian Museum for Human Rights, while those who have shopping on the agenda may want to visit Forks Market and Polo Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Bell MTS Place or Shaw Park Stadium.
- St. Boniface Hospital - 5 min walk
- Forks Market - 15 min walk
- Canadian Museum for Human Rights - 2 min drive
- RBC Convention Centre Winnipeg - 3 min drive
- Royal Winnipeg Ballet - 3 min drive
- Winnipeg Union Station - 16 min walk
- Winnipeg, MB (YWG-Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson Intl.) - 12 min drive
- Where to eat
- Venue 1 – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 15.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 3 and CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 12 per day
- Extended parking fee: CAD 84 per week
- Late check-out fee: CAD 20.00 (subject to availability)
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 15 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
I’m not crazy that they now charge for parking. Adding 12 dollars to room price.