Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Situated near the airport, this eco-friendly hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Forks National Historic Site and 2 mi (3.2 km) from University of Winnipeg. St Boniface Cathedral and Esplanade Riel are also within 15 minutes. Winnipeg Union Station is 16 minutes by foot.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a 24-hour business center, self parking, and meeting rooms are onsite.
All 52 rooms feature comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, while conveniences include refrigerators and coffee makers. Free WiFi and room service are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with cable channels.
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Norwood Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 5
- Year Built 1989
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 52
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Norwood Hotel has a restaurant serving breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 15 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 3 and CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 10 per day
- Extended parking fee: CAD 70 per week
- Late check-out fee: CAD 20.00 (subject to availability)
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 15 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
- Hotel Norwood
- Norwood Hotel
- Norwood Hotel Winnipeg
- Norwood Winnipeg
- Norwood Hotel Winnipeg, Manitoba
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.