Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Situated in Winnipeg, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Unicity Mall, Historical Museum of St. James - Assiniboia, and Red River Exhibition Park. Living Prairie Museum and John Blumberg Golf Course are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include coffee/tea in a common area, a 24-hour front desk, and free newspapers.
All 43 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. MP3 docks, coffee makers, and free local calls are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Howard Johnson Express Inn - Winnipeg West
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Winnipeg hotel also offers coffee/tea in a common area, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and ATM/banking services. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 43
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free self parking
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Private bathroom
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- MP3 docking station
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 1 PM.
Hat Tricks Pub - This pub specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Hat Tricks Coffee Shop - This coffee shop specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, and lunch.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service animals are allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Cash deposit: CAD 200 per stay
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 5 and CAD 10 per person (approximately)
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Howard Johnson Express Inn Winnipeg West
- Howard Johnson Express Winnipeg West
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.