The ambience of the staff was excellent! Each one was welcoming and smiled so nicely asking how I was.
- McPhillips Station Casino
- 3 min drive
- Health Sciences Centre
- 7 min drive
- Manitoba Museum
- 7 min drive
- Winnipeg, MB (YWG-Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson Intl.)
- 11 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- McPhillips Station Casino - 3 min drive
- Health Sciences Centre - 7 min drive
- Manitoba Museum - 7 min drive
- Burton Cummings Theatre - 8 min drive
- Red River College - 8 min drive
- Winnipeg Union Station - 9 min drive
- Winnipeg, MB (YWG-Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson Intl.) - 11 min drive
- Where to eat
- AALTOS – Pool-view family restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch and lunch. Kids' menu available.
- Tavern United – Pub offering British cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Playmakers Gaming Lounge – Bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare.
About this property
Canad Inns Destination Centre Garden City
Along with free water park access, this smoke-free hotel has a restaurant and an indoor pool. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a nightclub, a bar/lounge and a spa tub are on-site. All 72 rooms provide free WiFi and free wired Internet, flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and conveniences such as fridges and microwaves. Room service (during limited hours), coffee/tea makers and hairdryers are among the other amenities available to guests.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 6.50 and CAD 15 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi, Free wired Internet
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free self parking
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Cooked-to-order breakfast available for a fee daily 6 AM–10 AM: CAD 6.50-15 per person
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- Room service available
Things to do
- Spa tub
- Pool table
- Free water park access
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Conference space
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Partially open bathroom
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing boards
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Nearby things to do
Where to eat