- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Bonne Bay Cottages
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Cabin, 1 Bedroom
Comfort Cottage, 2 Bedrooms
Economy Cabin, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
Bonne Bay Cottages is located in Wiltondale. Newfoundland Insectarium is a local attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Gros Morne National Park and Bonne Bay Big Pond. Take in the nearby slopes with cross-country skiing, or try out other outdoor activities such as sledging and snowmobiling. Our guests love the property's quiet location.
- Bonne Bay Big Pond - 2 min drive
- Newfoundland Insectarium - 19 min drive
- Roy Whelan Heritage Museum & Valley Crafts - 22 min drive
- Humber River Golf Club - 26 min drive
- Bonne Bay Marine Station - 34 min drive
- Deer Lake, NL (YDF-Deer Lake Regional) - 24 min drive
About this property
Bonne Bay Cottages
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities
The amenity is a bit old. The utentials are not very clean and we do not have the confident to use them. Not water supply is slow, we need to wait till it gets back. Internet is a bit slow and connection is not stable. Staff is helpful.