Search Motels in Williams Lake from CA $89
Featured Motels in Williams Lake
Other property types in Williams Lake
Ramada by Wyndham Williams Lake
Reviewed on Oct. 18, 2020
Best Western Williams Lake Hotel
Reviewed on Oct. 16, 2020
Coast Fraser Inn
Reviewed on Sep. 22, 2020
Williams Lake Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Williams Lake including just 3 inexpensive motels. When you pick one of these budget accommodations, you might not have many of the amenities found in a traditional hotel but you'll save more money for your trip.
Fun fact: Starting in the early 1950s, colorful neon signs were used as beacons for tired families on road trips, and examples today can still be seen along historic U.S. Route 66. At most motels, you're likely to find an outdoor pool and a free parking spot.
Below are some of our customers' recommended Williams Lake motels to choose from:
- Enjoy access to the casino, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- Free WiFi, free parking, and a picnic area are available during your stay.
- Enjoy access to the free WiFi and free parking, as well as room amenities like cable TV.
Things to Do in Williams LakeThose who've visited Williams Lake like the lakeside. As you're sightseeing around the area, be sure to enjoy all there is to see and do.
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Scout Island Nature Centre
- Williams Lake
- McLeese Lake
During your trip, here are some other places to visit:
- Coyote Rock Golf Course
- Boitanio Mall
- Bell-E-Acres Recreation
Williams Lake is also notable for its:
- Bird watching
Best Time to Visit Williams LakeDetermine the perfect time for your visit to Williams Lake by looking over these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 46° F and nighttime temperatures average 8° F
- April-June: 71° F is the daytime average and 26° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 73° F and nighttime averages are around 36° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 57° F during the day and 9° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.30 inches in a year
How to Get to Williams Lake and Around the Area
|Williams Lake, BC (YWL-Williams Lake Regional)||Airport||1.4 mi (2.3 km)|