- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Midnight Sun Gallery & Gifts
- 6 min walk
- Old Log Church
- 6 min walk
- Yukon Artists@Work
- 7 min walk
- Whitehorse, YT (YXY-Whitehorse Intl.)
- 10 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Historical Guest House Bed and Breakfast is located in Whitehorse. Old Log Church and S.S. Klondike National Historic Site are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Yukon Wildlife Preserve and Takhini Hot Pools.
5/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Walkable (8 reviews)
- Safe (7 reviews)
- Quiet (7 reviews)
- Midnight Sun Gallery & Gifts - 6 min walk
- Old Log Church - 6 min walk
- MacBride Museum of Yukon History - 6 min walk
- Yukon Artists@Work - 7 min walk
- North End Gallery - 7 min walk
- Whitehorse, YT (YXY-Whitehorse Intl.) - 10 min drive
About this property
Historical Guest House Bed and Breakfast
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Historical Guest House Bed & Breakfast Whitehorse
- Historical Guest House Bed & Breakfast
- Historical Guest House Whitehorse
- Historical Guest House
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great location, short walk to downtown, lovely gazebo out back to sit in during the day, friendly owners. We'll stay there again!