- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Whistler Public Library
- 3 min walk
- Whistler Village Stroll
- 4 min walk
- Whistler Marketplace
- 5 min walk
- Whistler, BC (YWS-Green Lake Seaplane Base)
- 6 min drive
Choose your room
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel is located in Whistler's Village North neighbourhood, an area with great shopping. Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort and Scandinave Spa Whistler are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Whistler Mountain. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Whistler Sliding Centre or Meadow Park Sports Centre. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Whistler Public Library - 3 min walk
- Whistler Village Stroll - 4 min walk
- Whistler Marketplace - 5 min walk
- Whistler Visitor Centre - 6 min walk
- Whistler Golf Club - 9 min walk
- Whistler Station - 6 min drive
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 114 min drive
- Where to eat
- Elements Urban Taps – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Sachi Sushi – Restaurant offering sushi. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets stay for free
- Dogs only
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100 per night for guests aged under 25 years old staying between 1 January and 31 December
- Spring Break deposit: CAD 200 per night for guests aged under 25 years old staying between 17 May and 22 May
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 15 and CAD 50 for adults, and CAD 15 and CAD 40 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 21 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great hotel, great location, great price
Great hotel in a great location. Shuttle to gondola easier than most ski in/ ski out. Staff is super friendly and helpful. Two minor maintenance issues were resolved in minutes. Hate the old style hangars but otherwise a great place to stay. Basic rooms are a bit small with all our ski gear (on site storage), but can’t beat the price for this location and amenities.