- Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Club
- 9 min walk
- Chateau Whistler Golf Course
- 10 min walk
- Magic Chair Ski Lift
- 18 min walk
- Whistler, BC (YWS-Green Lake Water Aerodrome)
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Club - 9 min walk
- Chateau Whistler Golf Course - 10 min walk
- Magic Chair Ski Lift - 18 min walk
- Whistler Marketplace - 3 min drive
- Coca-Cola Tube Park - 5 min drive
- Whistler Station - 8 min drive
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 117 min drive
About this property
Lost Lake Lodge by Whistler Premier
A dedicated ski condo, Lost Lake Lodge by Whistler Premier offers plenty of on-site amenities, including an outdoor pool, ski storage and complimentary wireless Internet access. Each condo boasts a fireplace and a deep soaking tub, while offering a washer/dryer and a kitchen. Guests can appreciate conveniences, such as a full-sized fridge/freezer and a microwave, and other amenities include free WiFi and a flat-screen TV.
Special check-in instructions
If you arrive at the property after hours, you'll need to check in at an alternate location: Le Chamois 4557 Blackcomb Way (24 hour front-desk)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 18 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 500.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: CAD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Near the beach
- Free beach shuttle
- Cross-country skiing, skiing lessons and downhill skiing nearby
- Ski storage
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Spa tub
- Free WiFi
Parking and transport
- Self-parking: CAD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- <li>Free area shuttle within 2 kilometers</li>
- Children stay free
- Fridge (full size)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Linens provided
- Combined bath/shower
- Deep-soaking bathtub
- Towels provided
- Flat-screen TV
- Pool or billiards table
- Fully fenced
- Laundry facilities
- Portable fan
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Concierge services
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Vending machine
- Fireplace in reception
Things to do
- Fitness centre
- Sledging, snowmobiling and bike rentals nearby
- 50 rooms
Nearby things to do
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Ziplining nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
I liked the old style furniture & decor but sofas & couches are too used & not clean. The suit has too small balcony that I couldn’t enjoy my morning coffee sitting with the beautiful view. Thanks