Find Pet-friendly Hotels in West Kelowna from CA $76
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on West Kelowna Pet-friendly Hotels
Meal plans available
Top West Kelowna Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Oct. 28, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
West Kelowna Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in West Kelowna? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of the 7 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here are some top hotels and accommodations rated by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Super 8 by Wyndham West Kelowna BC is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a restaurant and an indoor pool. Our customers appreciate this 2-star motel's restaurant and quiet location.
- The Cove Lakeside Resort is a resort that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests 2 outdoor pools and in-room kitchens. Our customers enjoy this 4-star resort's breakfast and comfortable rooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Holiday Inn West Kelowna. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and an indoor pool. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's bar and clean guestrooms.
Planning Your Trip to West Kelowna
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organize an outing with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°F
- April-June: the average is 78°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 20°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for West Kelowna is 0.43 inches
Exploring West Kelowna with Your Pet
Known for its wineries, West Kelowna has lots to offer visitors including its mountains, golfing, and natural beauty. See the local sights and visit Okanagan Lake and Royal LePage Place. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Beaumont Family Estate Winery and Little Straw Vineyard. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Bone Appetit, Total Pet, or The Purple Seahorse Ltd..