Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Situated in Etten-Leur, this hotel is 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from Rat Verlegh Stadium.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and meeting rooms are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include dry cleaning, laundry facilities, and tour/ticket assistance.
All 27 rooms boast deep soaking tubs and offer free WiFi and LED TVs. Hair dryers, phones, and desks are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Het Witte Paard
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- LED TV
Where to Eat
Het Witte Paard - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 13.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Het Witte Paard Etten-Leur
- Hotel Het Witte Paard
- Hotel Het Witte Paard Etten-Leur
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.