Find Family Hotels in Wenatchee - Lake Chelan, WA from CA $74
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Wenatchee - Lake Chelan Family Hotels
Top Wenatchee - Lake Chelan Family Hotels
Reviewed on Nov. 30, 2020
Reviewed on Nov. 24, 2020
Reviewed on Aug. 30, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec. 1, 2020
Where Should We Stay in Wenatchee - Lake Chelan?
The welcoming destination of Wenatchee - Lake Chelan is a good choice if you've been considering a getaway with your kids. The walking trails, baseball games, and hiking trails are just some of the things that make this an attractive family vacation destination. Take to the air and fly into Wenatchee, WA (EAT-Pangborn Memorial), which is located 43.4 mi (69.8 km) from the city center. Wenatchee - Lake Chelan offers 70 kid-friendly hotels and other accommodations so you have a variety of choices when you're deciding where you should stay.
Families on vacation have positive things to say about these accommodations:
La Quinta Inn & Suites Wenatchee: Offers an indoor pool, free parking, and free continental breakfast. Guests like the overall comfort and clean rooms at this 2.5-star hotel.
Alpen Rose Inn - Features free parking, free WiFi, and a barbecue grill. The overall comfort and central location make this 3-star bed & breakfast popular with guests.
Icicle Village Resort - Offers 2 outdoor pools, 2 restaurants, and free parking. Guests like the overall comfort at this 3.5-star hotel.
When Should We Visit Wenatchee - Lake Chelan?
You're likely hoping for good weather for your family vacation. Use these tips to decide when to grab the kids and head to Wenatchee - Lake Chelan.
- Hottest months: July, August, September, and June, with an average temperature of 84°F
- Coldest months: December, January, February, and November, with an average temperature of 25°F
- Driest months: August, September, July, and April, with an average rainfall of 0.41 inches
- Rainiest months: November, January, December, and February, with an average rainfall of 1.56 inches
What Should We See and Do in Wenatchee - Lake Chelan?
While you are visiting Wenatchee - Lake Chelan, you might want to round up the kiddos and make time to see interesting attractions such as Slidewaters at Lake Chelan and Cove Resort. Make sure you have lots of time for activities like Kahler Glen Golf & Ski Resort and Leavenworth Ski Hill.Wenatchee - Lake Chelan is also well-known for the:
- Jogging trails
Getting Around Wenatchee - Lake Chelan
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Leavenworth Station or Wenatchee Columbia Station. Wenatchee - Lake Chelan may not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Frequently asked questions
What's Wenatchee - Lake Chelan like for family-friendly vacations?
What's the best accommodation for a family trip to Wenatchee - Lake Chelan?
How many family-friendly hotels will I be able to find in Wenatchee - Lake Chelan?
What's the seasonal weather like in Wenatchee - Lake Chelan?
What's there to see and do with your family in Wenatchee - Lake Chelan?
More trip options
- Top areas for Family Hotels
- Find More Hotels near Wenatchee - Lake Chelan
- More Hotel Options in Wenatchee - Lake Chelan
- More Accommodation Types in Wenatchee - Lake Chelan
- Hotels near Popular Wenatchee - Lake Chelan Attractions
- Other Hotels near Wenatchee - Lake Chelan, Washington
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Wenatchee - Lake Chelan Hotels by Star Rating
- Expedia's Latest Trends