Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Wawa from CA $105
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Wawa Pet-friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Wawa Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a trip to Wawa and want to take your pet along? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 4 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Here are top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Makiebares Waterfront Accommodations is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with in-room kitchens and free WiFi.
- Pets are welcome at Best Northern Motel and Restaurant. This motel offers a restaurant and free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star motel's comfortable rooms and location.
- Pets can join their owners at Mystic Isle Motel. This motel provides guests with free WiFi and TVs.
Planning Your Trip to Wawa
Want to know when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange some outings with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 38°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -4°F
- April-June: the average is 67°F during the day and 19°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 55°F as the daytime average and -2°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Wawa is 1.26 inches
Exploring Wawa with Your Pet
See the local sights and visit Magpie High Falls and Silver Falls. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Bucks Marina and Michipicoten Post Provincial Park.