Waterton Park Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to Waterton Park with your cat or dog? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 14 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Here are top hotels and accommodations liked by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Super 8 by Wyndham Pincher Creek AB is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a fitness center and free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 2-star motel's comfortable rooms and location.
- Pets are welcome at West Castle Motel. This motel offers free WiFi and LCD TVs. Customers enjoy this 2-star motel's clean guestrooms and location.
- Pets can join their owners at Foothills Motel. This motel provides guests with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star motel's family-friendly amenities and clean guestrooms.
Planning Your Trip to Waterton Park
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organize an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°F
- April-June: the average is 72°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and 13°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Waterton Park is 0.83 inches
Exploring Waterton Park with Your Pet
Known for its natural beauty, Waterton Park has lots to offer visitors including its hiking trails, mountains, and riverfront. See the local sights and visit Waterton Lakes Golf Course and Waterton Lakes National Park. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Waterton Marina and Cameron Falls.