- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Smithsonian's National Zoo
- 3 min drive
- Washington National Cathedral
- 4 min drive
- Harry's Pub
- 2 min walk
- Woodley Park Pantry
- 2 min walk
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National)
- 11 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Washington's Woodley Park neighbourhood, Washington Marriott Wardman Park is in the historical district and near a metro station. Kennedy Center and Warner Theatre are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit CityCenterDC and Union Station Shopping Center. Check out an event or a game at Capital One Arena, and consider making time for Smithsonian's National Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Smithsonian's National Zoo - 3 min drive
- Washington National Cathedral - 4 min drive
- George Washington University - 4 min drive
- Kennedy Center - 5 min drive
- Georgetown University - 6 min drive
- Woodley Park-Zoo Station - 3 min walk
- Washington Union Station - 24 min drive
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 19 min drive
- Stone's Throw Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Woodley Park Pantry — 1 min walk
- Harry's Pub - 2 min walk
- Woodley Park Pantry - 2 min walk
- Lobby Bar - 2 min walk
About this property
Washington Marriott Wardman Park
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- Guests who book breakfast inclusive rate plans will receive breakfast for 2 adults only. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 150 per accommodation, per stay.
- Up to 35 lb/16 kg
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 26 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: USD 48 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 55 per day
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out fee: 50 per cent of room rate (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Near to Metro and many restaurants near by. Loved the snack shop ... a bit expensive, but good selection.