- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Yours Truly DC
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, City View (New)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed (New)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (New)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Courtyard View (New)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, City View (New)
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, City View (New)
Premium Room, 1 King Bed (New)
Premium Room, 2 Queen Beds (New)
Premium Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (New)
Premium Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible (New)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed (New)
Superior Suite, 1 King Bed (New)
About this area
Located in Washington, Yours Truly DC is in the city centre and near the airport. Notable landmarks in the area include White House and Lincoln Memorial, and travellers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum. Looking to enjoy an event or a match while in town? See what's going on at Capital One Arena. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- George Washington University - 8 min walk
- Kennedy Center - 18 min walk
- White House - 19 min walk
- Lincoln Memorial - 11 min drive
- Washington Monument - 11 min drive
- Foggy Bottom Station - 7 min walk
- Alexandria Station - 13 min drive
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 18 min drive
- Mercy Me — 1 min walk
- Rasika - 1 min walk
- Meiwah - 1 min walk
- Grillfish - 1 min walk
- Hudson - 2 min walk
About this property
Yours Truly DC
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 60 per day (in/out privileges)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
At the time they were having renovations done and they were very prepared and offered different alternatives.. excellent staff keep up the good work