- White House
- 6 min walk
- George Washington University
- 16 min walk
- North Gate Grill
- 1 min walk
- P. J. Clark's
- 1 min walk
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Near a metro station, The Capital Hilton is in an area with good shopping. National Museum of American History and International Spy Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit CityCenterDC and Union Station Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Capital One Arena or Nationals Park. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- White House - 6 min walk
- George Washington University - 16 min walk
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center - 18 min walk
- International Spy Museum - 2 min drive
- National Museum of American History - 2 min drive
- Farragut North Station - 5 min walk
- Washington Union Station - 14 min drive
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 17 min drive
- North Gate Grill — 1 min walk
- The Statler Lounge — 1 min walk
- North Gate Grill - 1 min walk
- P. J. Clark's - 1 min walk
- Fuel - 2 min walk
About this property
The Capital Hilton
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per stay.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7.50 and USD 27.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 54 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities