- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
- Disliked: Staff & service
- International Spy Museum
- 6 min walk
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center
- 8 min walk
- 2 min walk
- Del Campo
- 2 min walk
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National)
- 14 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
In the city centre and near a metro station, Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel is in an area with good shopping. International Spy Museum and National Museum of Natural History are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit CityCenterDC and Union Station Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Capital One Arena or Nationals Park. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- International Spy Museum - 6 min walk
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center - 8 min walk
- Capital One Arena - 9 min walk
- National Museum of Natural History - 15 min walk
- Newseum - 16 min walk
- Gallery Place Chinatown Station - 6 min walk
- Washington Union Station - 10 min drive
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 14 min drive
- Fifteen Squares — 1 min walk
- Presidents Sports Bar — 1 min walk
- Acadiana - 2 min walk
- Del Campo - 2 min walk
- Cuba Libre - 2 min walk
About this property
Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 22 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: USD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 53.10 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The staff was extremely polite, energetic, and helpful!