- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Washington's Dupont Circle neighbourhood, Kimpton Carlyle Hotel Dupont Circle is in the city centre and near a metro station. Kennedy Center and International Spy Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit CityCenterDC and Union Station Shopping Center. Travelling with kids? Make time for Smithsonian's National Zoo, or head to an event or a match at Capital One Arena. Boat tours offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails and mountain biking nearby.Visit our Washington travel guide
- George Washington University - 6 min drive
- White House - 7 min drive
- Smithsonian's National Zoo - 8 min drive
- International Spy Museum - 8 min drive
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center - 9 min drive
- Dupont Circle Station - 7 min walk
- Alexandria Station - 13 min drive
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 18 min drive
- The Riggsby - 1 min walk
- Rosemary's Thyme Bistro - 3 min walk
- Sacrificial Lamb - 3 min walk
- Steam Cafe & Pizzeria - 4 min walk
- Levelone - 4 min walk
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Frette Italian sheets
- Free cots/infant beds
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Tempur-Pedic bed
- Free toiletries
- 50-inch flat-screen TV
- TV channels
- Films for purchase
- Premium channels
Food and drink
- Free bottled water
- Free newspapers
- In-room massage
- Iron/ironing board
- Laptop-compatible safe
- Laptop-friendly workspace
- Local maps
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 28.74 per accommodation, per night
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually wrapped food options are available through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
Overall score and ratings for Kimpton Carlyle Hotel Dupont Circle
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Room comfort
The mattress was a hot mess and it ended up resulting in a poor nights' sleep for me and my colleague.