Get an overview of this hotelMountain ski retreat with a restaurant
Located near the slopes, this Lech am Arlberg hotel is in the mountains, within 6 mi (10 km) of Lech-Oberlech Gondola and Mittagspitze, and close to winter sports such as cross-country skiing. Warth Schrocken Ski Resort and St. Christoph am Arlberg Ski Area are also within 9 mi (15 km).
After a day on the slopes, return to Hotel Stülzis to dine at the restaurant and relax in a sauna.
All 13 individually furnished rooms feature free WiFi and sofa beds. For a bit of entertainment, TVs come with cable channels, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Renovations & Closures
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This ski hotel also offers a sauna, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Hotel Stülzis is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 13
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1965
- Free self parking
- Ski passes available
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Premium bedding
- Free newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Individually furnished
Where to Eat
Hotel Stülzis has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Sauna in spa
Check-in time starts at 7:30 AM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 80 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 25 per stay.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Deposit: EUR 500 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.40 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
- Resort fee
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 80 per night
- Hotel Stülzis Lech am Arlberg
- Stülzis Lech am Arlberg
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December. A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.