Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly hotel with 2 restaurants and 24-hour fitness center
This family-friendly Voorschoten hotel is located near the bay, 1 mi (1.6 km) from Duivenvoorde Castle, and within 6 mi (10 km) of Duinrell Amusement Park and Sint Annahofje. Molen de Put and Hortus Botanicus are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Along with 2 restaurants, this hotel has a 24-hour fitness center and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a conference center, and coffee/tea in a common area.
All 143 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include espresso makers, hair dryers, and laptop-compatible safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Van der Valk De Gouden LeeuwVeurseweg 180 Voorschoten 2252 AG
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. 12 meeting rooms are available. This family-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Van der Valk De Gouden Leeuw has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Conference center
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Picnic area
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 143
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 10
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Playground on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Cable TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Onsite venue - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Restaurant Upstairs - This restaurant serves dinner only. Open select days.
Late night fare is available from room service (during limited hours).
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Playground on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 14 per pet, per night
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
Debit cards not accepted
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.60 per person, per night
- Tourism fee: EUR 1.60 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 13.50 for adults and EUR 8.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 14 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 25.00
- Late check-out fee: EUR 25.00
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 19,50 per night
- Van der Valk Gouden Leeuw Inn
- Van der Valk Gouden Leeuw Inn Voorschoten
- Van der Valk Gouden Leeuw Voorschoten
- Van der Valk Gouden Leeuw Hotel Voorschoten
- Van der Valk Gouden Leeuw Hotel
- Van der Valk Gouden Leeuw
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.