- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Parks 73 The TownHouse Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all units
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Deluxe Single Room, Balcony
Deluxe Suite, Kitchen
Deluxe Suite, Patio
Comfort Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Bathtub
Deluxe Apartment, Balcony, Garden View
Executive Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Balcony
Presidential Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, Balcony, City View
Deluxe Single Room, 1 Large Single Bed, Garden View
Deluxe Apartment, 2 Single Beds, Accessible
About this area
Near a metro station, Parks 73 The TownHouse Hotel is in Vienna's Landstrasse neighbourhood, an area with great airport proximity and shopping. Belvedere and Vienna State Opera are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Spanish Riding School and St. Stephen's Cathedral. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Ernst Happel Stadium or Wiener Stadthalle. Our guests love the property's quiet location.
- Belvedere - 5 min drive
- Musikverein - 7 min drive
- Gasometer - 8 min drive
- Vienna State Opera - 8 min drive
- Hundertwasser House Vienna - 8 min drive
- Vienna Central Station - 8 min drive
- Rennweg S-Bahn - 9 min walk
- Vienna (VIE-Vienna Intl.) - 18 min drive
About this property
Parks 73 The TownHouse Hotel
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 10 PM. <br />
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15, per pet, per day, plus a deposit of EUR 50 per stay.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 3.2 per cent city/local tax will be charged
- A 3.2 per cent tourism fee will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 10.80 for adults and EUR 10.80 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 44 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 3)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 19.00 per night
- Pet deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-in fee: EUR 25 for check-in between 11:00 PM and 4:30 AM
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
From the minute we walked into the hotel office we felt welcomed by the friendly staff. The apartment was sparkling clean,new & spacious with a lovely balcony overlooking the property. 2 TVs in living room & bedroom. Modern kitchen with basic equipment for light meals.No micro. The bed was especially comfortable,ideal for those w back issues, nice & firm.The bathroom had a towel heater, especially nice for the cooler weather.The shower was a bit annoying being open so the water sprays onto the floor. We didn't hear a sound from our neighbors.Vry quiet. Location was about 5 min walk from tram that goes into the city center & 10 min walk from train station that connects to underground. A good location for those who prefer quiet.Also close to the Belvdere Palace & the Vienna University Botanical Gardens which we found delightful. Overall an exceptionally comfortable & hospitable apartment hotel.