- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- 10 min walk
- 3 min drive
- 4 min drive
- Vienna (VIE-Vienna Intl.)
- 14 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
In the business district, Ibis Wien Hauptbahnhof is in Vienna's Wieden neighbourhood, an area with great shopping. Belvedere and Vienna State Opera are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Spanish Riding School and St. Stephen's Cathedral. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Wiener Stadthalle or Ernst Happel Stadium. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Belvedere - 10 min walk
- Musikverein - 3 min drive
- Vienna State Opera - 4 min drive
- Naschmarkt - 4 min drive
- Albertina - 4 min drive
- Vienna Central Station - 4 min walk
- Quartier Belvedere S-Bahn - 4 min walk
- Vienna (VIE-Vienna Intl.) - 14 min drive
About this property
Ibis Wien Hauptbahnhof
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 0 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: EUR 0 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Great property and location. Staff were friendly and helpful, property was clean. It was situated across the road from a station, so easy to travel into the city Center.