Overview of Hotel Imlauer Vienna
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room
Junior Suite, Terrace
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
Standard Twin Room
About this area
Located in Vienna's Leopoldstadt neighbourhood, Hotel Imlauer Vienna is in the city centre and near a metro station. Urania and Schwedenplatz are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Wiener Prater. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Wiener Stadthalle or Ernst Happel Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Taborstraße U-Bahn is 3 minutes by foot and Nestroyplatz U-Bahn is 6 minutes.
- Schwedenplatz - 11 min walk
- Urania - 12 min walk
- St. Stephen's Cathedral - 16 min walk
- Stephansplatz - 17 min walk
- Wiener Prater - 20 min walk
- Taborstraße U-Bahn - 3 min walk
- Vienna Praterstern Station - 11 min walk
- Vienna (VIE-Vienna Intl.) - 20 min drive
About this property
Hotel Imlauer Vienna
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Fitness facilities
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 2.832 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 39 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 24 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, staff at the property wear personal protective equipment and an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This hotel was in a great location. It's a quiet area, while still being close to the central areas and many restaurants. Our room was recently renovated and beautiful and the staff were all super friendly. The hotel has a system for each day you don't have your room cleaned, you get 5 euros towards the hotel restaurant/bar. At the end of our trip my partner and I had enough for a couple drinks and a dessert!