Overview of The Cedarwood Inn & Suites
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Basic Room, 1 Queen Bed
Suite, 1 Bedroom (2 Double Beds and 1 Sofa Bed)
Suite, 1 Bedroom (1 King Bed and 1 Sofa Bed)
Suite, 1 Bedroom (1 Queen Bed, 1 Single and 1 Sofa Bed)
About this area
Located in Sidney, The Cedarwood Inn & Suites is near the airport and on the waterfront. Sidney Museum and Archives and Mary Winspear Centre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Swartz Bay Ferry Terminal and Sidney-Washington State Ferry Terminal. Shaw Ocean Discovery Centre and Panorama Recreation Centre are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including whale watching.
- Sidney-Washington State Ferry Terminal - 8 min walk
- Sidney Skatepark - 11 min walk
- Sidney Museum and Archives - 12 min walk
- Mary Winspear Centre - 13 min walk
- Port Sidney Marina - 17 min walk
- Victoria, BC (YYJ-Victoria Intl.) - 5 min drive
- Toast Cafe - 11 min walk
- La Pignatta - 11 min walk
- Bevan Bistro - 11 min walk
- Jazzaniah Cafe - 11 min walk
- Yami Sushi - 11 min walk
About this property
The Cedarwood Inn & Suites
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet deposit: CAD 20.00 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 20.00 per pet, per stay
- A late check-out fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Pleasant and well located. Room was small but adequate.