- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Paul's Motor Inn
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
City Room (Standard)
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Courtyard Area
About this area
Paul's Motor Inn is located in Victoria. Victoria Harbour and Victoria Clipper Ferry Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Butchart Gardens. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre or Royal Athletic Park. Our guests appreciate the motel's central location.
- Government Street - 2 min walk
- Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre - 4 min walk
- Chinatown - 5 min walk
- Victoria Bug Zoo - 12 min walk
- Victoria Royal Theatre - 13 min walk
- Victoria, BC (YYJ-Victoria Intl.) - 26 min drive
- Pauls Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Paul's Restaurant - 1 min walk
- White Spot - 1 min walk
- Cascadia - 4 min walk
- 2% Jazz - 4 min walk
About this property
Paul's Motor Inn
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Dining venue
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 25 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay).
- Dogs only
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10.00 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 8 and CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 19 years old.
We should mention
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Checked out early and they never refunded me they said we never checked out even though they had put the deposit back on our credit card. Very dishonest of them.