Location is good. We stayed in the room on ground floor, not as clean as the second floor room which we stayed last time.
- Victoria Harbour
- 1 min walk
- The Robert Bateman Centre
- 1 min walk
- Victoria Clipper Ferry Terminal
- 2 min walk
- Victoria, BC (YYJ-Victoria Intl.)
- 27 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Victoria's James Bay neighbourhood, Days Inn by Wyndham Victoria On The Harbour is in the city centre and near the beach. Travellers looking for local activities can try Victoria Harbour and Victoria Clipper Ferry Terminal, while those looking to experience a bit of culture can stop by Royal BC Museum. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre or Royal Athletic Park. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Victoria Harbour - 1 min walk
- The Robert Bateman Centre - 1 min walk
- Victoria Clipper Ferry Terminal - 2 min walk
- Government Street - 3 min walk
- British Columbia Parliament Building - 4 min walk
- Victoria, BC (YYJ-Victoria Intl.) - 32 min drive
- Where to eat
- Belleville's Diner – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Days Inn by Wyndham Victoria On The Harbour
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Basic. Rooms have been updated. Location close to the touristy areas of the harbour. Our room had a step up to get into the bathroom if you looked there were signs warning you in the room (one at floor level, one hanging on the bathroom door which was open so the sign was not visible and a 1inch sticker to the right of the door) but a heads up from the front desk would have been more helpful.