Overview of Airport Bed & Breakfast Victoria BC
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Traditional Suite, Kitchenette, Garden View
Traditional Room, 1 Queen Bed, Kitchenette
Deluxe Suite, 1 Queen Bed with Sofa bed
About this area
Located in Sidney, Airport Bed & Breakfast Victoria BC is near the airport and by the ocean. Dominion Astrophysical Observatory and Craigflower Manor are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Panorama Recreation Centre and Shaw Ocean Discovery Centre. Victoria Butterfly Gardens and The Gardens at HCP are also worth visiting.
- Panorama Recreation Centre - 18 min walk
- Sidney Museum and Archives - 7 min drive
- Sidney Skatepark - 8 min drive
- Port Sidney Marina - 8 min drive
- Sidney-Washington State Ferry Terminal - 9 min drive
- Victoria, BC (YYJ-Victoria Intl.) - 8 min drive
- Mary's Bleue Moon Cafe - 5 min drive
- Tim Hortons - 6 min drive
- Spinnakers - 6 min drive
- Dakota Café - 6 min drive
- Smitty's Familty Restaurant - 6 min drive
About this property
Airport Bed & Breakfast Victoria BC
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children younger than 18 are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests 18 and older are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 75.00 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 10 per vehicle (one way)
- Extended parking fee: CAD 10 per night
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: CAD 15.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 75.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Amity Guest Retreat Bed & Breakfast Sidney
- Amity Guest Retreat Bed & Breakfast
- Amity Guest Retreat Sidney
- Amity Guest Retreat
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Close to airport
It was our last nite before returning we chose this spot due to its location to the airport. The lady running it was wonderful. Helped us get into town and rose early to fix a small breakfast. Unfortunately the room needs updating and a thorough cleaning.