- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Victoria Falls
- 3 min drive
- Devil's Pool
- 4 min drive
- Victoria Falls Bridge
- 5 min drive
- Victoria Falls (VFA)
- 21 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Victoria Falls, Phezulu Lodge is in the suburbs. Victoria Falls and Victoria Falls National Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Devil's Pool and Livingstone Reptile Park.
- Victoria Falls - 3 min drive
- Victoria Falls National Park - 4 min drive
- Devil's Pool - 4 min drive
- Victoria Falls Bridge - 5 min drive
- Victoria Falls Field Museum - 6 min drive
- Victoria Falls (VFA) - 18 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 9 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM, please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 12 per person (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
A very decent hotel with a very friendly and helpful staff. We are very happy that we stayed here.