Top Hotels in Veracruz
Reviewed on Aug. 18, 2020
Reviewed on Mar. 27, 2020
Reviewed on Aug. 17, 2020
Top things to do in Veracruz
Quiahuiztlan, Cempoala & La Antigua Historic Full-Day Tour
Xalapa, Xico & Coatepec Full-Day Tour
Los Tuxtlas & Lake Catemaco Full-Day Tour
Veracruz Beach Vacation
Whether you're on the road alone or with the entire family, you're sure to find plenty of relaxation on your Veracruz vacation. Look for unique shells and rocks or sit by the shore and watch the sunset. Whatever you like to do, your trip to Veracruz will certainly be unforgettable. Mocambo Beach, located 5 miles (8 km) from the city center, is a top choice for those looking for convenience. Many travelers also lock in Veracruz vacation packages closer to Chachalacas Beach, another popular nearby option.
Things You Should Know About Veracruz
- Listening to the calming sounds of the ocean is one of life's little pleasures. See what's available among our Veracruz beach hotels and get ready to switch into vacation mode.
- Hotels are also popular with many travelers here. Emporio Veracruz Hotel and Hotel Playa Caracol are good examples of what to expect from this style of accommodation.
- Alternatively, go for one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Veracruz. They make budgeting a breeze. Leave your purse in your room and enjoy the freedom that comes with the all-inclusive way of vacationing.
- Veracruz, population 428,300, is a popular vacation destination for countless reasons. Get some useful tips on our Veracruz things to do page.
- Save loads of cash on amazing experiences with our Veracruz vacation deals. Visit Veracruz Cathedral, along with other big sights, with the extra dollars in your wallet.
Frequently asked questions
What is the best way to save money on my Veracruz vacation?
Which airports can I fly into for a Veracruz vacation?
What are the most popular types of hotels for a trip to Veracruz?
What does a vacation booking with Expedia include?
What are the best things to do in Veracruz?
- AMAZING MULTI DAY ADVENTURE TRIP WITH NOMAD
- Cordoba & Orizaba Full-Day Tour
- El Tajin, Papantla & Vanilla Factory Full-Day Tour
- City Tour & San Juan de Ulua Fortress
- Los Tuxtlas & Lake Catemaco Full-Day Tour
- The Best Waterpark in Mexico: AQUATICO INBURSA WATERPARK