- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel La Sirena
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 Double Bed
Double Room, Multiple Beds
Triple Room, Multiple Beds
About this area
Hotel La Sirena is located in Veracruz. Naval Historical Museum and City Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Zocalo and Monument to the Veracruz Heros. Don't miss out on a visit to Veracruz Aquarium.
- Flea Market - 1 min walk
- Naval Historical Museum - 3 min walk
- Veracruz Cathedral - 5 min walk
- Carranza Lighthouse - 5 min walk
- Bastion of Santiago Museum - 6 min walk
- Veracruz Central Station - 8 min walk
- Veracruz, Veracruz (VER-General Heriberto Jara Intl.) - 26 min drive
About this property
Hotel La Sirena
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: MXN 40 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Long-term renters welcome. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a first aid kit.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities