Expedia Verified Reviews
Popular property highlights
Situated in the historical district, this townhouse accommodation is within a 15-minute walk of Ponte de Chiodo and Ca' d'Oro. Rialto Bridge and St. Mary of the Friars are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This smoke-free townhouse accommodation features WiFi in public areas, a meeting room, and tour/ticket assistance. Other amenities include multilingual staff.
All 6 rooms offer WiFi, refrigerators, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include minibars, room service, and rainfall showerheads.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Palazzo Cendon - Le Mansarde
Town House Amenities
Town House Amenities
Palazzo Cendon - Le Mansarde features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and room service (during limited hours). Event facilities measuring 269 square feet (25 square meters) include a meeting room. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours is offered to guests.
Palazzo Cendon - Le Mansarde is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space size (meters) - 25
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (feet) - 269
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 6
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 3
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( EUR 10 per stay )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( EUR 10 per stay )
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
Town House Policies
Check-in time ends at 8:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 3 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30.0 per night.
- Pets stay free
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 10 per stay (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 110 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per night
- Palazzo Cendon Mansarde
- Palazzo Cendon Mansarde Condo Venice
- Palazzo Cendon Mansarde Venice
- Palazzo Cendon Hotel Venice
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours during certain times of the year.