Get an overview of this hotelVenice townhouse accommodation in Cannaregio, near Rialto Bridge
Located in Cannaregio, this townhouse accommodation is within a 15-minute walk of Guglie Bridge and Ca' d'Oro. Rialto Bridge and St. Mary of the Friars are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This smoke-free townhouse accommodation features WiFi in public areas, a meeting room, and tour/ticket assistance. Buffet breakfast is free. Other amenities include multilingual staff.
All 6 rooms offer WiFi, refrigerators, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Minibars, rainfall showerheads, and free local calls are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Palazzo Cendon - Le Mansarde
Town House Amenities
Town House Amenities
A complimentary breakfast is offered. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 269 square feet (25 square meters) include a meeting room. This Venice townhouse accommodation also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and an elevator (lift).
Palazzo Cendon - Le Mansarde is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Number of floors - 3
- Front desk (limited hours)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (feet) - 269
- Smoke-free property
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Conference space size (meters) - 25
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( EUR 10 per stay )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( EUR 10 per stay )
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served between 8 AM and 10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
Town House Policies
Check-in time ends at 8:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Pets allowed (no fees)
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 10 per stay (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Palazzo Cendon Mansarde
- Palazzo Cendon Mansarde Condo Venice
- Palazzo Cendon Mansarde Venice
- Palazzo Cendon Hotel Venice
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours during certain times of the year.