Get an overview of this hotel3-star Venice hotel in San Marco, walk to St. Mark's Basilica
Popular property highlights
Guests say they love
- Good location
- Proximity to airport and sightseeing
- Nice bathrooms and overall room comfort
Located in San Marco, this hotel is steps from Procuratie Vecchie, St. Mark's Basilica, and St Mark's Campanile. St. Mark's Square and Doge's Palace are also within 5 minutes. Venice Santa Lucia Station is 27 minutes by foot.
Along with WiFi in public areas, this smoke-free hotel has concierge services and a 24-hour front desk. Additionally, express check-in and multilingual staff are onsite.
All 22 rooms offer free WiFi, flat-screen TVs, and hair dryers.
Hotel Città di Milano
Hotel Città di Milano features multilingual staff, concierge services, and express check-in. Public areas are equipped with wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Hotel Città di Milano is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Number of floors - 3
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Concierge services
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( EUR 5.00 per stay )
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Number of bathrooms -
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available. Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Città di Milano
- Città di Milano Venice
- Hotel Città di Milano
- Hotel Città di Milano Venice
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.