I didn't stay here as the flood but hotel is very nice to refund money to me. Much appreciated and will go back to stay at this place next time. Thanks so much again.
- La Fenice Opera House
- 3 min walk
- Basilica of St Mary of Health
- 10 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Restaurant La Caravella
- 2 min walk
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo)
- 60 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Venice's San Marco neighbourhood, Corte Barozzi Venice Suites is in the city centre. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Grand Canal and Giardini della Biennale, while La Fenice Opera House and Peggy Guggenheim Museum are cultural highlights. Our guests appreciate the property's central location.
- La Fenice Opera House - 3 min walk
- St. Mark's Square - 3 min walk
- St Mark's Campanile - 5 min walk
- Basilica of St Mary of Health - 10 min walk
- Punta della Dogana - 10 min walk
- Venice Santa Lucia Station - 17 min drive
- Mestre Centro B1 - 26 min drive
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 30 min drive
- InAcqua — 1 min walk
- Restaurant La Caravella — 2 min walk
- Vino Vino — 2 min walk
- Bar Ducale — 3 min walk
- Antico Martini — 3 min walk
About this property
Corte Barozzi Venice Suites
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1–31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 1.70 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.90 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 2.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.20 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Corte Barozzi Venice Suites Apartment
- Corte Barozzi Suites Apartment
- Corte Barozzi Venice Suites
- Corte Barozzi Suites
- Free WiFi
Parking and transport
- Return airport shuttle (surcharge)
- Free cot/infant bed
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Flat-screen TV
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Concierge services
- Limited housekeeping
- Multilingual staff
- In the city centre
- In the historical district
- 11 rooms
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
We had an incredible stay. Everything was amazing. The hosts were very friendly and helpful.